Transportation Building

The Transportation Building was constructed in 1937 and housed Jacob’s Mechanical Service and Edson’s Electrical Service. Today, it holds the Museum’s vehicle collection, which includes a stagecoach used in Tombstone, Arizona (and held up at least one time); a Conestoga wagon once driven from Yuma, Arizona to Massachusetts; a 1917 Ford Model T truck bought locally and used for years in the Prescott area; and Sharlot Hall’s personal Durant Star Touring car.

WordPress Lightbox