Territorial Women's Memorial Rose Garden
MARY CRUICKSHANK
Mary married Arnold Cruickshank, a horticulturalist who came to Arizona in 1911 from Scotland and was responsible for the lawns and trees at the Courthouse Plaza.

Mary was a practical nurse at Mercy Hospital and was active in Eastern Star. She had two sons, George and Jim. Mary died in 1947.

Donor: George Cruickshank


Additional documentation and photographs may be available in the Sharlot Hall Museum Archives and Library.