|Territorial Women's Memorial Rose Garden|
MARIE E. KUHNE
Marie, born July 22, 1892, at Walker, was the daughter of Frank and Marie Kuhne. As a lifelong resident of Prescott, she attended Prescott schools. She was a clerk and department manager at the Bashford-Burmister Store from 1912 to 1939.
From 1930 on, she was the business associate of her brother, M. F. Kuhne, a plumbing and heating contractor. Marie was president of the Business and Professional Women's Club. Also she belonged to St. Mary's Guild of St. Luke's Church and resided at 431 South Marina.
Her mother Marie is also represented in the Rose Garden.
Marie died in 1953.
Donor: Catherine Beagin
|Additional documentation and photographs may be available in the Sharlot Hall Museum Archives and Library.|